• A dietary supplement to help maintain normal levels of the DHEA hormone.
DHEA Spray is:
• Available in a convenient easy to use form.
• Soy free
• In a base of sunflower lecithin and natural orange flavor.
• DHEA is an important adrenal hormone that supports healthy aging. DHEA levels decline with age and adrenal stress. DHEA supports immune system and thyroid function, as well as memory and energy function.
About DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
• DHEA is a steroid hormone produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands. It is the most abundant steroid in the bloodstream and is present at even higher levels in brain tissue.
• DHEA is a precursor to many steroid sex hormones, including estrogen and testosterone. With age, DHEA production declines usually peaking between the ages of 25-30 and gradually falling to a decline of 90% by age 60.
How DHEA works
• DHEA seems to support IGF-1 levels (insulin growth factor) and support decreased levels of cortisol. IGF-1 is the hormone or growth stimulating metabolite produced by the metabolism of HGH, and is responsible for the beneficial effects of elevated human growth hormone. Cortisol is a stress hormone (HGH). With aging there is a decline in DHEA and an elevation of cortisol. High and prolonged levels of cortisol in the bloodstream (like those associated with chronic stress) have been shown to have negative effects such as:
• Elevating DHEA levels is a way to help manage high cortisol levels and improve IGF-1production.
• Studies have shown that supplementing with DHEA may benefit:
• Factors that contribute to low DHEA levels include:
• DHEA from DaVinci® Laboratories is available in 1 oz. bottle. Each pump provides 5 mg. There are 150 sprays per bottle.
Other ingredients: glycerin, water, citric acid, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum, natural orange flavor.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, Adults (18 years and over), hold nozzle 1” from mouth, spray once and swallow. 1 spray can be taken up to eight times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Shake well before each use. This product is not intended to be taken by anyone under 18 years of age.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.