Benefits of Avipaxin:
- Improves Focus and Concentration
- Decreases high levels of inflammatory cytokine
- Assists in normalizing neurotransmitter levels when caused by inflammatory cytokines.
- Enhances levels of acetylcholines.
- Improves Low Mood.
- Improves Falling Asleep and Staying Asleep.
Supports the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems by enhancing acetylcholine levels.
Features of Avipaxin:
Avipaxin is uniquely designed to inhibit acetylcholinesterase, provide substrates for acetylcholine production, and improve mitochondrial function. Acetylcholine can aid in decreasing pro-inflammatory cytokines. Avipaxin is recommended to improve mood, sleep quality, memory, and mental clarity
Key Ingredients of Avipaxin:
- Huperzine A, derived from , is a potent immune modulator and inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine
- Alpha-GPC (Alpha-Gyceryl Phosphoryl Choline) provides precursor support for acetylcholine production
- Acetyl-L-carnitine HCL, a precursor to acetyl-CoA, stabilizes cell membranes and has neuroprotective properties
- There has been research1 in the literature on the role of the of the vagus nerve (Cranial Nerve X) in regulating activation of the immune system. The literature that is being down has shown that cytokines released upon immune challenge activate the vagal nerve and results in elevated levels of the hormone cortisol by means of the HPA (Hypothalmic-Pituitary-Adrenal axis2). Vagal pathways from the brain secrete acetylcholine, which binds to activated immune cells and down-regulates those cells' pro-inflammatory cytokine production3. Avipaxin supports acetylcholine levels, leading to a down-regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines and a subsequent normalization of neurotransmitter concentrations4.
References for Avipaxin:
- Pavlov V, Tracey K et al., Molecular Medicine 9:125-134 (2003); Figure 1.
- Tracey K. Nat Rev Immunol 2009;9:418-428.
- Tracey K. J Clin Invest 2007;117:289-296.
- Thayer J, Fischer J. J Intern Med 2009;265:439-447.
Recommended Use of Avipaxin:
- Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily
- Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
- Ask your doctor if Avipaxin is right for you, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or are taking prescribed medication.
Avipaxin is frequently recommended for patients with elevated inflammatory cytokines. It can also improve mood, memory, and mental clarity.
|Supplement Facts |
- Serving Size 2 Capsules Capsules
- Servings Per Container 30
| ||Amount Per Serving ||*%DV |
Proprietary Blend: Alpha-Size 50P (Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline), Acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride, Huperzia serrataleaf extract (standardized to 5% Huperzine A)
|1320 mg || |
Other Ingrediants: Magnesium Stearate and Vegetable Cellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Avipaxin does not contain wheat, corn, salt, sucrose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, or artificial colors.
Contains Lecithin from soy.
* Percent Daily Values (DV%) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
About NeuroScience Supplements
From the industry leader in Neuro-Endo-Immune Solutions, NeuroScience supplements are manufactured at the highest level to ensure nutritional purity and clinical effectiveness. NeuroScience makes the highest level neurotransmitter supplements in the world.The raw ingredients are sourced for potency and many of these compounds are standardized 5 times higher than other clinical brands. This sourcing results in products that actually move the neurotransmitter levels in the brain through precisely targeted amino-acid therapy. All products made by NeuroScience are of the highest-quality, backed by certificates of analysis, and made in a fully licensed manufacturing facility.
If you love Avipaxin by NeuroScience, check out some of the other NeuroScience products such as: AdreCor, Calm PRT, Daxitrol, Kavinace and more!